Preparing for your next career move has never been so important. With fewer job opportunities and more competition it is imperative you plan carefully what you want out of your career. Having short, medium, and long term goals can help you focus on what is important for you and your future.
- What is important to you – e.g. money, location, work life balance, challenge?
- Do you want to set up your own business eventually?
- Do you want to stay in Practice, Industry, Public or Private Sector?
- What are you good at? What do you want to do? How do you bridge the gap?
- How to enhance your reputation and build your network?
- Decide where you want to be in 5-10 years’ time and try to make career choices which will help you move in that direction. I know some great Recruiters and Business Mentors so will be able to refer you onto the Experts in the Accounting Jobs Market and Business Start Up space!
- I am not a recruiter, but as an impartial 3rd party I will give you honest and no nonsense advice regarding your future career choices